After being alerted to Google Fonts, the Google Font API, and the Google Fonts Module in a recent Drupal Planet post (http://acquia.com/blog/robert/google-fonts-api-time-drupal-market-one-day), I dropped my lunch and said, "Rad!" Then I rolled up the sleeves and dropped a few fonts into my blog as easy as the dog drops logs on the lawn. What follow is usage notes and examples on getting this all going for yourself:
I frequently use a 3rd party designer to help with the tedious task of going from PSD to final theme. If you haven't realized it yet, but alot of designers have problems setting up a local MAMP install w/ drupal in which to fuck with css. To deal with this without giving the designer any command-line access, my shop uses what we call CZI on all drupal installs. This stands for CSS Injector, Zen theme, IMCE, and allows a designer to upload images and apply css rules to a development site they have been given permissions for on the theme, Zen, that provides all the classes and ids anyone would need.
After my shop, the designer, and the client are satisfied, CSS Injector and it's external files become a weight and need to be removed. Below I detail the process of using Zenophile (http://drupal.org/project/zenophile) to create a zen subtheme in which to wrap up all your CSS Injector files:
If you want to make any sort of terms and conditions applicable to becoming a member of your Drupal site, I would suggest using the Legal module. It provides for a text agreement that a user must agree to to get an account on the site. The agreement is signified via a single checkbox or multiple custom checkboxes. Additionally, the terms can be updated which requires users to agree to the agreement during their next site visit, a text box also provides for notes on changes.
Having built two fairly robust and strongly interlinked taxonomies to aid in categorization, SEO and navigability of my site, I decided I wanted one of those (old school) tag clouds to display my lexicon. After waiting for the enormous drupal modules page to load, I decided the best route to follow would be to use Tagadelic, though it appears that I may have to use helper modules to get the fully customizable effect I am looking for.
According to the module description found on the module page of your site: Tagadelic makes weighted tag clouds from your taxonomy terms.